Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Progress Presentation Feedback

Feedback received from the progress presentation indicates tutors are pleased with my progress and agree that my updated milestones from the initial project proposal have become more accurate and remain appropriate for completion of the project.

During the question period following the presentation I discussed including true physics interactions with the biped, simulating gravity and balance with a true inverted pendulum and support plane.
Lecturers were quick to point out that the scope of this addition is significant, and they expect it to be far too large for a stretch goal. I agree with their assessment and unless I manage to complete the MVP with substantial time remaining, will focus instead on polishing the existing functionality.